Thursday, April 24, 2014

is this thing on?

Hi!

I've been saying for a million years that I wanted to write a novel.

And while this is by no means a novel, it's words on (electronic) paper, so I'm considering it a start.

What will you find here?

Oh, a smattering of things. Anything from pictures of Vito the Wonder Dog, to ridiculous antics from my (semi-crazy) life, to thoughts on how if people could stop being assholes this world just might be a better place.

But before we go further into this relationship, I feel you need to know a few things:

1. I can multi-task like no one's business 
(My husband marvels at how I can hold a conversation with him, be emailing and IMing at the same time, while there's a pot of soup on the stove and a load of laundry in the wash.)

2. Fries + blue cheese dressing = OMG 
(that is all)

3. Chances are, I am correcting your grammar/language/spelling
(sorry...occupational hazard)

4. I get hangry
(we can avoid this with #2 above)

5. I'm a morning person
(chipper at 5am, that's me!)


And now that the awkwardness of first post syndrome is over, we can really get down to business.


No comments:

Post a Comment