Saturday, November 26, 2016

Day 26: kk's favorite things

Christmas is my most favorite holiday.

There's nothing I love more than finding the perfect gifts for everyone on my list. I scour websites, magazines and stores. And every year I compile a list of my favorite gifts.





1. Crate and Barrel Wood-Marble Platter. Perfect for entertaining. $29.95



2. FUJIFILM Intax Mini 8 at Amazon.com Because sometimes you want old school polaroid photos. $54.95


3. Game of Phones from Uncommon Goods. It's the G-rated version of Cards Against Humanity that you play with your phones, with questions like "Who has the most unread emails?" (PS: That would be ME) $20


4. Pearlized Braided Necklace from the Loft. It's a little bit chunky, a little bit rock 'n roll. And the Rose gold makes it feel very holiday-y. (In fact, I just bought this for myself today) $54.50


5. Hobnail Glass Cocktail Shakers from Anthropologie. I love the retro feel of these shakers; they remind me of my Grandmother...if she were a martini drinker. $32-$42



6. Cooking for Jeffrey by Ina Garten at Amazon. It's not secret I have a girl crush on Ina. She could publish a cookbook about toast and I would buy it. $18.99

7. Typhoon Vintage Utensil Pot at Target. This will match my orange stove perfectly. $14.99

8. Red Car Holiday Doormat at Target. I'm dreaming of a retro Christmas. $7.79


9. Pioneer Woman Traveling Vines Nesting Mixing Bowl Set at Walmart. The patterns are fantastic and each bowl comes with a lid. Perfect for mixing and storing. $24.99

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment