Sunday, November 6, 2016

Day 6: Gain an Hour My Ass



Oh, Daylight Savings Time.

You are the bane of my existence

Even though you only show up twice a year – once in our favor, and once very much against us – you are THE WORST.

Besides the fact that I will be finding clocks for the next 4 months that are an hour off, you mess up sleep.

Parents across the country are lamenting on Facebook how their children aren’t sleeping. How they're up at ungodly hours in the morning, and screaming at bedtime. 

In my house, it's a completely different story.

The only person affected by Daylight Savings Time is ME.

That’s right, I was up at 5:30am (really 6:30am) today.

Even my child slept until 7:30am!

Your only saving grace is that it’s not pitch dark out when I wake up. However, you even ruin that little perk by making it dark at 4pm.


Daylight Savings Time, you’re on notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment