Friday, November 25, 2016

Day 25: I'm like a TV's shows worst curse.

Today marked a big day in my pop culture world: The Gilmore Girls Netflix episodes premiered!



I know, right???

I was a huge GG fan – and, by default, so was Mr. KK. And, it goes without saying, that I was devastated when the show ended. 

Here's a secret about me: whenever I like a show on TV, it gets cancelled.

My adoration is like a TV show's worst nightmare.

In case you don't believe me, here's my track record of shows I've liked that have been cancelled:

My So-Called Life. Premiered in 1994 and lasted one season.

Relativity. Premiered in 1996 and lasted one season.

Freaks and Geeks. Premiered in 1999 and lasted one season.

Ed. Premiered in 2000 and lasted four seasons.

Sons & Daughters. Premiered in 2006 and lasted one season.

Chuck. Premiered in 2007 and lasted five seasons.

Burn Notice. Premiered in 2007 and while it lasted seven seasons, I could have watched seven more.


So this post is a warning of sorts. 

If you love a TV show, don't tell me about it.







No comments:

Post a Comment