There's nothing I love more than finding the perfect gifts for everyone on my list. I scour websites, magazines and stores. And every year I compile a list of my favorite gifts.
1. Crate and Barrel Wood-Marble Platter. Perfect for entertaining. $29.95
3. Game of Phones from Uncommon Goods. It's the G-rated version of Cards Against Humanity that you play with your phones, with questions like "Who has the most unread emails?" (PS: That would be ME) $20
4. Pearlized Braided Necklace from the Loft. It's a little bit chunky, a little bit rock 'n roll. And the Rose gold makes it feel very holiday-y. (In fact, I just bought this for myself today) $54.50
5. Hobnail Glass Cocktail Shakers from Anthropologie. I love the retro feel of these shakers; they remind me of my Grandmother...if she were a martini drinker. $32-$42
6. Cooking for Jeffrey by Ina Garten at Amazon. It's not secret I have a girl crush on Ina. She could publish a cookbook about toast and I would buy it. $18.99