Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Day 30: "The Best Of" Edition

Well, I made it.

30 posts in 30 days.

And in those 30 days, the following happened:
- I spent a weekend away
- I hosted Thanksgiving
- I had the flu for 5 days

If you read one post, if you read 29 posts...thank you.

To commemorate the end of 30 days of NaBloPoMo, I usually post something poignant on this last day. 

Two years ago, I wrote about my 10-Year Cancerversary.

Last year, I shared what I hope will be the prologue to my novel.

(click the links to read those posts)

This year, I thought I would share links to some of my favorite posts, sort of a like my compilation album.

On why I prefer Target to Walmart: read it here.

On my animal hoarding neighbor and duck rape: read it here.

On my love/hate relationship with technology: read it here.

On my marriage into a fruitcake family: read it here.

And the joy of 4 stockings: read it here.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment