Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 7: Friday Favorites

I have to say, being home on maternity leave, I never know what day it is. They sort of all blend together.

But I know today is Friday because I've been counting the minutes until Mr. KK got out of work so we could start our weekend together.

Let's celebrate Friday with some of my favorite things for Fall…

1. Anything Gray

I am LOVING the color gray this Fall (who am I kidding? I ALWAYS love the color gray). 







2. Camo

There's such a thing as camo overload. So pick ONE piece of camp – jacket, sneakers, bag – and call it a day. For me, I love these pants: the new take on everyday jeans.




3. neutral fall nails

I'm a sucker for Essie, and every season they outdo themselves. This is the neutral you won't be able to get enough of.


4. holiday decorating

We host Thanksgiving every year, and I love to dress up the table. I found this runner that is not only simple, but the orange matches my stove perfectly. :)


5. Classic cocktails

The nights are getting cooler, we've finally lit our stove…it's time for fall cocktails! Mr. KK makes a mean Manhattan in these chic coupe glasses.




Happy Friday!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment